CLOSED - Win a pair of Grubs boots: perfect for farming
Farm Diversity have teamed up with Internet Gardener to give you, our readers a chance to win a pair of Grubs boots.
An essential item of farming attire is a reliable pair of wellies that has the capability of dealing with everyday outdoors life effectively. This means you need something sturdy and reliable. The Grubs range of boots have been providing farmers this reliability for years. In fact, the entire range of footwear is designed by the Foster family, who has been designing specialist agricultural boots and footwear for eight generations. This inside knowledge of agriculture ensures the boots are well suited to this kind of tough outdoor environment.
How Grubs boots are perfect for farmers
The Grubs Eskline wellington in particular, is designed for people who wear boots all day every day. This style is ideal for winter farming, as they offer superb insulation, grip and are completely waterproof. The robust hiking boot style V-pattern sole is a proven design, offering a sure-footed experience over a range of surfaces including mud and slurry, making them ideal for farming life. The rubber high loft exterior is robust and offers great protection from brambles, thorns and barbed wire and is easy to hose down, especially after using with disinfectants
These boots can be used throughout the changing weather, as they are so well insulated -40°C to +15°C which makes them useful all year round throughout different harvesting seasons. Additionally, they have a patented designed Hexzorb shock absorption component in the heel, ensuring extra comfort. The reinforced toe also offers even greater protection if completing any activity where the feet could be exposed to heavy objects.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of Grubs boots all you need to do is answer this simple question*:
What pattern is found on the sole of the Grubs boots?
Enter through Rafflecopter today
For more information on Internet Gardener please visit here.
*Terms and conditions
*The administrator of this competition is Farm Diversity Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 30th April 2019.
* The prize is a pair of Grubs Eskline 8.5 Wellington Boots in Moss Green. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the throw. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.